Tips for Responsive Web Design
The responsive web design companyIndiais providing some effective tips for creating responsive web designs:
- Mobile First Technology: While creating the responsive designs, you must test the design firstly on mobile. Make sure that the text and the logo is appearing clear enough. If you do not have any issues on the mobile, you will not face issues on tablets or desktops.
- Create Look And Feel: Before jumping into the coding, you should try to build the entire layout to design the look and feel of the site. Your design can be simple yet functional in nature.
- Optimized Images: For every layout, you can use optimized images. The bandwidth and the scaling issues can be resolved through this optimization. Make sure you are using file formats like GIF, JPEG or PNG-8.
- Parallax Scrolling: Your design can be responsive if you use the parallax scrolling features. You can go through some competitive sites to understand how they are using them.
- Create Toolkit Of Frameworks: You can use existing designs and themes for creating the responsive design. By depending on the basic themes, you can customize the child themes easily. The responsive web design company India can guide you in building the frameworks.
- Updates: The updates within your site will not be a major issue if it is an off-production type of site. Always make sure that your responsive site remains easy for the updates. The comments must be arranged in codes in such a way that the above comments can be displayed whoever tries commenting later.
- Various Software Programs: You must be prepared in a way that many software programs can be used by your site. Using WordPress will not be enough if you want to create a complex design. Try to use the codes and custom your programs accordingly.
- Be Careful Of Navigation: If your site possesses only 2 or 3 menus for navigation, try to use simple menu designs on the screen. When you want to add the subheads, you can create a single icon and a drop down option to open all the subheads.
- Image Measurement: Try to use exact measurements for the images. This helps in preventing the quality and the resolution of the images and also removes the scaling issues.
- Google Design Standards: Google suggests various designing sites that can be very useful for your responsive designs. The page loading time can also be decreased if you can follow the recommendations from Google.
Your site should perform well and you should keep this in mind while creating your design with the help of responsive web design company India. For contributing to the excellent performance you can use features like testing template components, image optimization, precise coding etc. Make sure that your design should not be that heavy which decreases the performance of your site.